Professional advice and support for data loss in N20 for corporate and private customers
If you are based in N20 area and are searching for data recovery services, you have come to the right place. HDD Data Recovery Lab technicians can help you if you have a PC or Apple Mac or an external hard drive which has crashed and you have lost data as a result. Data retrieval must be done professionally and is a complex process and requires highly trained data recovery engineers, a controlled environment and specialist tools to ensure a high rate of success.
HDD Recovery Lab has been recovering data for corporate and private customers since 2001. We are the last resort data recovery company and we have managed to recover data in situations where other companies have failed to achieve any success in hard drive recovery.
- No Data, No Fee Guarantee
- FREE Advice and Consultation.
- FREE Diagnostic Report.
- FREE file listing of all recoverable data.
- NO OBLIGATION, fixed quote.
- FREE After-Sales Support.
- Full Client Confidentiality Guaranteed
- Express Service in 24 Hours (depending on the condition of the disk and the level of damage. This will be determined when the free quote is given.)
HDD Data Recovery Lab are based in London are best placed to assist businesses and private customers in N20 area with a range of data recovery services including:
- Recovery of accidentally deleted or formatted files and disk partitions
- Data recovery following hard disk corruption or mount failure due to multiple bad sectors
- Data recovery from a wide variety of internal and external storage media including G-Tech, Freecom, Iomega, Buffalo, Lacie, Toshiba, Seagate, Western Digital, SSD, NAS, USB, SATA RAID and FireWire hard drives, memory sticks, CF cards and memory cards.
Hard Disk Failure Types
Logical Fault: Data Corruption, partition table corruption, catalog file corruption, node corruption, volume header or master directory block corruption and corruption due to virus problems causing data corruption or deletion affecting data or system files causing data partitions to become inaccessible.
Physical Damage: Hard disks involve sensitive internal components and moving parts such as read-write heads and motors. These components can be damaged by excessive vibration, shock, and exposure to extreme temperature. Internal damage can either be due to the read-write heads or the media which holds the data.
It is important that data loss is handled by an experienced data recovery professional. Do NOT be tempted to open the the hard drive yourself or swap PCBs. Printed circuit boards are specifically programmed to work exclusively with the failed hard drive and cannot be exchanged with another PCB from similar hard drive models and part numbers. Also note that an IT company or a computer repair shop or retailer is not qualified to handle data recovery cases. A Good IT company or computer retailer will refer you to a data recovery company who are capable of determining the fault and have the right expertise and controlled environment to recover data from faulty or corrupt hard drives and memory sticks.
DATA RECOVERY SERVICES TAGS:
Dropped external hard drive N20, London, accidentally knocked hard disk N20, Business server failure, RAID 0 failure N20, RAID 5 failure N20, Lost data N20, Data retrieval N20, Seagate hard disk failure, Hard drive repair N20, Dropped portable USB HDD, hard drive repair, WD or Western Digital hard drive recovery services N20.